Your financial support of the library is crucial!
Without your support:
- There would be no events, workshops, or programs!
- There would be 30% fewer items to borrow.
- The library would only be open 4 days a week and just 2 evenings per week.
- There would be fewer staff members to give you the right answer and get the best resources in your hands.
Consider these opportunities:
- Your $25 will sponsor supplies needed to keep your library clean for 3 months.
- Your $50 will purchase a case of copy paper.
- Your $100 will nearly pay the phone bill for 2 months.
- Your $500 will support the cost of access to e-resources for 1 year.
- Your $1000 will provide electricity of 5 months.
Click the Donate Button below to donate with a Debit/Credit card:
Click the image below to see our Amazon Wish List for donation ideas; or shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate to Strasburg-Heisler Library.
Click on the image below to do this:
Bring or send any donations to
143 Precision Avenue
Strasburg, PA 17579
Would You like to Honor Someone with a Book?
It is easy to recognize book lovers through the Gift Book/Birthday Book program. The library director welcomes your suggested subject — usually something the honoree is passionate about, rather than a specific title. The library director will make an appropriate selection that will enhance the collection. An acknowledgement will be sent to the honoree and to the donor.
We will accept a bag or two of books in like-new condition that are less than 4 years from publication. This library can no-long accept large quantities of used books as we no longer hold annual book sales due to low profits.
We cannot accept ANY textbooks, computer manuals, or encyclopedias as they are of no value to the library. Large quantities of books in good condition can be donated to other libraries, The Mennonite Historical Society, or Goodwill. Books in poor condition can be brought to the Mennonite Central Committee in Ephrata for recycling or to Lancaster County Waste Management to generate electricity. Leaving books in poor condition at the library takes our time away from serving our customers!
We thank you for your compliance!