Visit Your Library Confidently
The library is essential to the welfare of the community, therefore our reopening plan has the health, safety, and well-being of the staff and public as its first priority. The corona virus has not gone away and must be taken very seriously, therefore the library Board of Trustees adopted to follow the guidance of the CDC to reopen as safely as possible.
Can I come into the library?
Yes! We are open for Express Visits and and computer use.
Monday and Tuesday- Curbside Only
Wednesday- 10-12 –Curbside Only
Wednesday- 12-5 -Curbside Available, Express Visits and Computers available
Thursday- 10-7 – Curbside Available, Express Visits and Computers Available
Friday- 10-5 -Curbside Available, Express Visits and Computers Available
Saturday- 10-2- Curbside Available, Express Visits and Computers Available
You may request items online.
- All items may not arrive here on the same day.
- You will receive an email when they arrive.
- For Curbside Pick-Up, come to the library and call us when you arrive. We will bring your items to your car.
- Please pick them up as soon as you know that your complete order is ready!
How long can I keep books and movies?
- We are lending books for 2 weeks and movies for 1 week.
How do I return library items?
- The Strasburg-Heisler Library places large bins on the sidewalk in front of the library. One bin is for our materials and the other bin is for items belonging to the other libraries in the county.
- Please place your items in the designated bins. With the book closed you will see where it belongs, the location is stamped on the top of the pages. DVDs and CD cases have a sticker or check the library barcode.
- All items are quarantined for 5 days before returning to our shelves or to their home libraries.
- DVD and CD cases are disinfected before being shelved.
What can I do on behalf of my library?
- Continue to be an active library user.
- Support your library by talking about it with your friends and family so they may visit.
- Please tell the Strasburg Borough Council members how your library is important to you.
- Donate if you are able to.
- Please email your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org