We’ve made some changes with your health and wellness as our top priority.
These numbers are available if our main line is busy:
717-682-9348 or 717-682-9624
- Browsing the shelves is available daily between 11AM and 2PM, and on Tuesday and Thursday evening from 5-7PM.
- Computer use is available from 2-5PM daily, and on Saturday from 12-1:30. Make an appointment.
- A limited number of people are permitted in the library, please be mindful of your time spent when others are waiting.
- 1 family is permitted in the children’s area at any one time, please be mindful of your time spent when others are waiting
- If you or someone in your family is not feeling well, please stay home.
- Properly wearing a mask is required while in the library.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering.
- Be mindful to distance yourselves from other people and follow the foot pattern on the floor.
- No one under the age of 15 will be granted entry without an accompanying adult.
- All children under the age of 12 must remain with their parent.
- Please keep your browsing to about 15 minutes.
- If you touch a book or DVD then you decide that you do not want to borrow after all, place it in one of the red bins.
When entering and leaving the library the staff, children, and parents of Sunshine Corner’s have the right of way in the entryway and on the sidewalk in front of the doors. The shared indoor entryway must remain clear at all times.
Curbside delivery of reserved materials is greatly encouraged.