We now offer sewing classes!
Sewing.01 is a 5-week beginner class for those who have never sewn before or have some experience with a sewing machine (good or bad!).
Each session introduces a new skill so you will be able to complete a different project during each session.
Materials for completing most of the projects will be available. Bring your own scissors!
Sewers will learn:
- the basic use of a sewing machine,
- to follow step-by-step instructions with proper terminology,
- to use a rotary cutter and mat,
- to straight stitch, sew curves, top stitch, and hand stitch.
- to use a template,
- to press correctly,
- to use various stabilizing products.
These classes are for older teens (16+) and adults. There is a $50 fee for the course. Home-schoolers are welcome!
Class capacity is only 4. Register from the calendar page.
Fall session begins on Monday, Sept 1o at 10:00am. Plan for 2 to 2 and half hours.