With your library card you can use Tutor.com for free!
A personal subscription is $60 an hour.
Why use Tutor.com? Why not!
Tutor.com is an education and career assistance service that is easy to use and completely anonymous. The tutors and advisors are all vetted professionals ready to assist you from 2:00 pm-10:00pm via Instant Messaging and virtual white boards to answer your individual questions.
- Learn to find job opportunities more precisely and quickly
- Get help completing an online application
- Assistance with writing a strong cover letter & resume
- Practice and prepare for the interview
- Learn to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- Write an effective follow-up thank you note
Educational Tutoring includes academic support for adults returning to school, preparing for standardized testing, or assisting children with homework.
- Improve your math skills: arithmetic to calculus, statistics and physics
- Get advice on your writing project in real time or within 24 hours of your upload.
- Study for upcoming exams on history, sciences, government, language arts, chemistry, biology, political science, citizenship, and more.
- Prepare for the AP tests, PSAT, ACT, SAT, GED and Citizenship.
Getting Started is Easy
Click below on Click to get started with Tutor.com. Enter your library barcode number in the box, scroll to the bottom of the list to find Tutor.com, and click on the icon.
You will then create an account by entering your name and a password. After that you simply ask your question and click on CONNECT NOW to start your free session. You will have quick access to your account anytime from anywhere. You can even store documents in your personal secure locker to retrieve at any time.